Quiz Questions with Answers (page 17)
Back to the Quiz Questions main page.
- The New Testament was originally written in which language?
- What does the Internet acronym ROFL mean?
- What is another name for Gypsum plaster?
- The earliest wheelbarrows were used in which country?
- As of 2018, who is FLOTUS? (Hint: we want a person's name)
- Which country has the highest density of vending machines in the world?
- Who asked the quiz questions on University Challenge before Jeremy Paxman?
- What sort of vehicle is a vardo?
- Thiamine deficiency due to not enough vitamin B is also known by what name?
- What is bigger, the hectare or acre?
- The name of which Spanish ham literally means "ham from the mountain range"?
- Which organisation was founded by Charles Taze Russel in the 1870s?
- Which animal is associated with the year 2018 in the Chinese Calendar?
- Which spice can also be the name of the top colour of the Indian flag?
- Which word starting with the letter 'p', is often used to describe someone that has mastered multiple languages?
- Which actress once said: "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship"?
- What musical instrument was played by George Dawes on TV's Shooting Stars?
- What name is given to the small dots on each face of a common six-sided die?
- The Welsh settlement of the Chubut Valley is in which sparsley populated region?
- The Royal Opera House in London, is often referred to by which two word aternative name because of it's location?
- Rolling on the floor laughing
- Plaster of Paris
- Melania Trump (FLOTUS stands for First Lady of the United States)
- Bamber Gascoigne
- A traditional horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani people
- Hectare (one hectare contains about 2.47 acres)
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- Year of the Dog
- Sharon Stone
- Patagonia (in Argentina)
- Covent Garden
Further recommended quiz questions:
> General Knowledge Quizzes
> Trivia Quiz Questions