Back to the Quiz Questions main page.
- British columnist Owen Jones writes for which newspaper?
- What colour is the star on the flag of Vietnam?
- What did Wilhelm Rontgen discover in 1895?
- How many children were in the title of the 1990s BBC TV sitcom that followed the lives of the Porters?
- What sort of nuts would you find in a Waldorf Salad?
- What was Violette Szabo posthumously awarded on 17 December 1946?
- El País, the name of Spain’s most read newspaper, translates into English as what?
- Which hero takes Proton Energy Pills which give him "the strength of twenty atom bombs for a period of twenty seconds"?
- Which country is the bigger: Australia or Brazil?
- What was unusual about the disastrous crusade by European Christians to regain the Holy Land from the Muslims in 1212?
- What is the main occupation of Lisa Armstrong, former wife of Ant McPartlin?
- Which NHS free number do you call if you have an urgent but non-emergency healthcare need?
- If Roy of the Rovers was playing today, what four leter name would he have on the back of his shirt?
- Which cocktail contains five parts vodka to two parts coffee liqueur?
- Which company did Joe Bamford found in 1945?
- Vaduz is the capital and seat of the national parliament of which country?
- Which film is regarded as the first to be given the title of 'blockbuster'?
- Who was U.S. President when Queen Victoria died?
- Which well known actor was Barbara Streisand's first husband?
- Which global city's economic boom is sometimes called the "Miracle on the Han River"?
- In Britain, between the 1680s and 1850s, which party were the main rivals to the Tories?
- Who is known for the quote: “Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win."?
- The Guardian
- 2 point 4
- George Cross
- The country
- Roger Ramjet
- It was by children
- Make-up artist/expert
- RACE (It's Roy of the Rovers surname)
- Black Russian
- JCB (the initials stand for Joseph Cyril Bamford)
- William McKinley (1901)
- Elliott Gould
- Gary Lineker
Good quiz questions:
> General Knowledge Quizzes
> Trivia Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quizzes.