Who made the following quotations?
Quiz Questions I
- When they go low, we go high.
- The lady's not for turning.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred, minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
- If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
- I shall hear in heaven.
- I took a speed reading course and read ‘War and Peace’ in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life.
- Golf is a good walk spoiled.
- History is bunk.
- 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.
- When seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
- Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- Michelle Obama
- Margaret Thatcher
- A. A. Milne
- Oscar Wilde
- Harry S Truman
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Woody Allen
- Mohandas K. Gandhi
- Samuel Johnson
- Mark Twain
- Henry Ford
- Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Eric Cantona
- Albert Einstein
Quiz Questions II
- I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
- Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
- No man is an island.
- Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety nine percent perspiration.
- Religion is the opiate of the masses.
- I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
- Where there is love there is life.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'
- You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Groucho Marx
- Abraham Lincoln
- John Donne
- Thomas Alva Edison
- Karl Marx
- Brian Clough
- Nelson Mandella
- Oscar Wilde
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Winston Churchill
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Desmond Tutu
- William Shakespeare
- Mark Twain
Thank you for printing these quotes quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quizzes.