People Quizzes | People Trivia
Famous People - Questions and Answers
- Which celebrity chef once spent two years in prison for burgling 1980s singer Paul Young’s home?
- Which former husband of actresses Lana Turner and Ava Gardner was also regarded as 'one of jazz's finest clarinetists'?
- Name the 1996 late-night ITV quiz show that Graham Norton used to co-host with Maria McErlane?
- Which Bristol born politician and social reformer is best remembered for devising a means to ensure that ships were never overloaded?
- Who is often called 'the Vietnamese George Washington' by the Vietnamese?
- Which former sportsman has the middle name Winston and married Danielle Maria Bux in 2009?
- Which famous US gay rights activist was murdered in San Fransisco in 1978?
- What was the name of the 2007 reality TV series that Kim Kardashian and her familly started appearing in?
- Who was English potter Josiah Wedgewood's most famous grandson?
- Who is famous for the catch-phrase, 'Not a lot of people know that'?
- Who wrote the book No Exit, which contains the famous line 'hell is other people'?
- Which famous actor was best man at the wedding of Ronald Reagan and Nancy Davis?
- Who presented Brainiac: Science Abuse from 2003 to 2006, and Total Wipeout until 2012?
- Who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1954, and the Nobel Peace Prize in 1962?
- Melania Trump was born in which modern day country?
- Former President George W. Bush was born on July 6, 1946; which Hollywood A-lister was born on the same day?
- Gino D’Acampo (convicted in 1998)
- Artie Shaw
- Carnal Knowledge
- Samuel Plimsoll
- Ho Chi-minh
- Gary Lineker
- Harvey Milk
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Charles Darwin
- Michael Caine
- Jean Paul Sartre
- William Holden
- Richard Hammond
- Linus Pauling
- Sylvester Stallone
- Which country was the birth place of Che Guevara?
- Who is the actress mother of Melanie Griffith?
- What is the first name of Kentucky Fried's Colonel Sanders?
- Who is Shirley MacLaine's famous actor brother?
- Name the actress daughter of Phyllida Law?
- How are the brothers Jacob and Wilhelm better known?
- In 1985, who married Swedish singer Peter Holm in Las Vegas, and divorced him two years later?
- Scottish singer-songwriter Derek Dick is better known by which nickname?
- In 2006, which athlete married the son of comedian Tom O'Connor?
- British actress Audrey Hepburn was born in which European capital city in 1929?
- Conservative politician Amber Rudd married which writer in 1990?
- Who is Percy Gibson married to?
- Who is Michael Joseph Pennington better known as?
- Which actress played Emma Kavanagh in three episodes of The Royle Family?
- Name the Professor of Classics who is author of the blog, 'A Don's Life' and classics editor of The Times Literary Supplement?
- Tippie Hedren
- Warren Beatty
- Emma Thompson
- Brothers Grimm
- Joan Collins
- Fish (lead singer of Marillon from 1981 to 1988)
- Denise Lewis
- A. A. Gill (they separated in 1995)
- Joan Collins
- Johnny Vegas
- Sheridan Smith
- Mary Beard
Thank you for printing our 'people quiz' questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.