Welcome to our Television Soap Quiz
Soap Quiz Questions and Answers
- Scottish-American actor Alan Cumming made his first acting credit in which soap?
- As of 2017, how many times has Coronation Street's Gail Rodwell been married?
- Which British soap opera, with a theme sung by Kylie Minogue, ran on ITV from 2001 to 2003?
- Which American soap featured the lives of four married couples living in the cul-de-sac, Seaview Circle?
- During the 1930s, the fictional character Jacob Sugden purchased which property?
- In 2005, an episode called 'Fire at The Dog' killed five regular characters in which soap?
- Name New Zealand's longest-running drama and soap opera?
- Which famous actress starred as Angela Channing in Falcon Crest?
- Name the daughter of Eastenders Grant Mitchell and Tiffany Mitchell?
- Which soap is famous for the first pre-watershed lesbian kiss on British television?
- Which actor played gentleman escort Lewis Archer in Coronation Street?
- What was the first name of Ian Beale's matriarch grandmother played by Anna Wing?
- In May 1964, which soap character dies after suffering a heart attack in the snug of The Rovers Return?
- In the famous 1980 Dallas cliffhanger, who did actually shoot J.R.?
- The ballad 'Suddenly', written and sung by Angry Anderson, was chosen as the theme to which famous soap opera event?
- Take The High Road
- Six times (Tilsley, Tilsley, Platt, Hillman, McIntyre, Rodwell)
- Night and Day
- Knots Landing
- Emmerdale Farm
- Shortland Street
- Jane Wyman (who was also the first wife of Ronald Reagan)
- Brookside (in 1994)
- Nigel Havers
- Lou (Beale)
- Martha Longhurst
- Kristin Shepard (played by Mary Crosby)
- The wedding of Scott Robinson and Charlene Mitchell in Neighbours
- Helen Shapiro had a 1961 hit with "Walkin' Back to Happiness" but in which mid 1980s soap did she play a main character called Viv Harker?
- Which soap character became a 2017 internet sensation as she danced to Beyonce after becoming drunk in the Rover’s Return?
- Actor Angus Lennie, who played Flying Officer Archibald Ives in The Great Escape, also played chef Shughie McFee in which popular television soap opera?
- Rowena Wallace played Patricia 'Pat The Rat' Hamilton in which soap?
- The 1980s soap opera Dynasty was set in which American city?
- Which series shown on ITV between 1957 and 1967 is considered to be one of British television's first major soaps?
- In 1990, what did Coronation Strret's Mike Baldwin name his local textile factory?
- What was the name of the family farm in The Archers?
- Which short lived soap was set in the fictional town of Los Barcos on the Costa del Sol?
- Which actress played Annie Sugden in Emmerdale Farm for over 20 years, between 1972 and 1994?
- By what nickname is the character Jarrod Rebecchi better known by in Neighbours?
- Can you name the fictional Eastenders' character played by Martin Kemp?
- The Australian drama television series The Sullivans was set in which Australian city?
- In 2000, Hollywood actress Stefanie Powers played a wealthy businesswoman in which British soap?
- John Middleton won the best actor award at The 2017 British Soap Awards for playing which long running character?
- Albion Market
- Rita Sullivan
- Sons and Daughters (an Australian soap opera running from 1982 to 1987)
- Emergency - Ward 10
- Sheila Mercier (who is also the sister of actor Brian Rix)
- Toadfish or Toadie
- Steve Owen
- Ashley Thomas (in Emmerdale)
More trivia and quizzes
> Television Quizzes
> Entertainment Quiz
Thank you for printing these television questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.