- The main types of which form of transport are non-rigid, semi-rigid, and rigid?
- Which blue credit-card-sized contactless smartcard is popularly used on public transport in Greater London?
- Which form of transport, that derives its name from the French for ‘carriage with wooden benches’, was once common for works outings during the early 1900s?
- Incheon International Airport is the largest airport in which country?
- Which British Cunard Line ship, launched in September 1906, was the world's largest until the completion of RMS Olympic in 1911?
- Which European port was the world's busiest from 1962 to 2004?
- A hovercraft is sometimes known as an ACV, what does this acronym stand for?
- Which company lost a March 2017 legal case against Transport for London when it attempted to stop written English exams for its drivers?
- Albert Gunton made headlines in 1952 when he jumped his number 78 bus across where?
- Which taxi service in Bangkok gets its name from the sputtering sound of its engine?
- The name of which British budget airline, based at Leeds Bradford Airport, is also its website address?
- Which shortened name is given to the North American intercity bus carrier which began life in Hibbing, Minnesota in 1914?
- Oyster Card
- South Korea
- RMS Mauretania
- The Port of Rotterdam
- Air-cushion vehicle
- The opening of Tower Bridge
- Tuk Tuk
Quiz II: more transport questions
- Which Czech car manufacturer was founded in 1895 as Laurin and Klement?
- Which ferry operator, the largest in Europe, offers three Irish destinations from UK ports? Two of these Ireland destinations are Dublin and Belfast, can you name the third?
- Which term, borrowed from horse racing, is an unofficial accolade given to the regular service passenger liner which holds the fastest Atlantic Ocean crossing record?
- Scottish business woman Ann Gloag was co-founder of which international transport company?
- Dennis Anthony Tito was the first tourist to visit where?
- Concorde's first two scheduled flights were from London and Paris. Which city was the destination of the London based Concorde? And what about the Paris Concorde?
- The M11 motorway is a 52-mile motorway that links which city with northeast London?
- The ferry MS Herald of Free Enterprise capsized moments after leaving which Belgian port in 1987?
- Which form of personal transport was launched by inventor Dean Kamen in 2001?
- It's first schematic was designed by Harry Beck in 1931, what is it?
- Opened in 1994, what is the common nickname of the Channel Tunnel?
- Which city's underground metro-line is the only one in the UK which operates completely underground?
- Which ocean liner was retired from service in December 1967 and was sold to the city of Long Beach, California?
- Which airport is the fourth busiest in the UK after Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester?
- Stena Line. Rosslare.
- The Blue Riband
- Stagecoach Group
- Space (widely known as the first space tourist)
- The first routes were (London) to Bahrain, and (Paris) to Rio de Janeiro (via Dakar)
- Segway PT
- The Tube Map, or London Underground Map
- Glasgow's (also, it's the third-oldest underground metro system in the world after London and the Budapest Metro)
- RMS Queen Mary
> Train quiz
> Car quiz