Welcome to our Trivia Quiz Page
Back to Triva Quiz main page.
Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- In 2009, on which river did Chesley Sullenberger land US Airways Flight 1549?
- With which trivia quiz TV series would you associate Barry Simmons, Dave Rainford and Beth Webster?
- Which familiar sight on the streets of the UK was designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott?
- Which city, sometimes nicknamed the Great Border City, does the River Eden flow through on its way to the Solway Firth?
- Actor Alec Baldwin first gained recognition appearing on which American television drama?
- Which building, on the banks of the River Thames, features on the the cover of Pink Floyd's 1977 album Animals and also appears in the Beatles' film Help!?
- The Reign of Terror is the label given by many historians to which period or event in history?
- In what sort of corner would you find Susie Dent?
- In food and drink, what are silvaner, tempranillo, and nebbiolo?
- Mendip is a local government district of which English county?
- In which Korean martial art did Jade Jones win consecutive gold medals in the 2012 and 2016 Olympics?
- What name is given to a poem that laments the death of a person, or one that is simply thoughtful and sad?
- The Great Leap Forward was an economic and social campaign in which country?
- Where would you most commonly see a doubly slipped reef knot?
- Which city's cathedral has had two queens buried beneath its paving: Katherine of Aragon and Mary, Queen of Scots?
- The Hudson River
- Red Telephone Box
- Knots Landing
- Battersea Power Station
- The French Revolution
- Dictionary Corner (on television's Countdown)
- Types of Grape
- On a pair of shoes or trainers
- Peterborough Cathedral (the remains of Mary were removed to Westminster Abbey by James I)
Recommended trivia type questions...
> General Knowledge Quizzes
Thank you for printing our trivia quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great general knowledge.