Zodiac Quizzes and Answers
- If you were born on Christmas day, what would your star sign be?
- What is the first astrological sign in the zodiac?
- The twelve zodiac signs are grouped into four elements, can you name them?
- The seventh astrological sign in the zodiac is based on what object held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom?
- Which astrological sign in the Zodiac are you if you were born on American Independence Day?
- The zodiac is divided into how many signs?
- 'The Age of Aquarius' is a song written for which 1967 musical?
- Which star sign comes in-between Leo and Libra?
- Name the three Air Signs?
- Which zodiac sign is also called the twins?
- Name the final sign in the zodiacal cycle?
- Which 1977 film about a Mars landing hoax starred Elliott Gould and O. J. Simpson?
- What is the symbol for the Zodiac sign Sagittarius?
- Name the three earth signs?
- Which 1973 spy film, directed by Michael Winner, starred Burt Lancaster and Paul Scofield?
- Leo is the word for lion in which language?
- What was the name of NASA's second human spaceflight program, which was conducted between projects Mercury and Apollo?
- Fire, earth, air and water
- Scales (Scales of Justice which represent Libra)
- Cancer (4th of July)
- Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
- Capricorn One
- The Archer
- Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo
> Astronomy Quiz
Thank you for printing these 2017 quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.