Asia Quiz Questions and Answers
- Which Asian city, with a population of more than 24 million, is the most populous city proper in the world?
- Besides Thailand, which two countries have coasts on the Gulf of Thailand?
- Which city, located in southern India and the highest of India's major cities, is nicknamed the 'Silicon Valley of India'?
- Thimphu is the capital, while Phuntsholing is the financial centre, of which small landlocked country?
- Khmer is spoken by more than 95% of the population of which country?
- Incheon International Airport serves which country?
- Borobudur, a 9th-century Mahayana Buddhist temple and the world's largest Buddhist temple, is in which country?
- Which country shares its southern border with both Iran and Afghanistan?
- The Democracy Monument, the Giant Swing, Wat Arun, and the Grand Palace can all be seen by 'tuk-tuk' in which capital city?
- The Volcano Islands are a group of three islands belonging to which country?
- Which parallel north forms the border between South and North Korea?
- Which Asian country's name means 'land of the pure'?
- Which singer closed the 2014 Asian Games ceremony with a performance of Gangnam Style?
- What is the English translation of 'the Rub' al Khali', which encompasses most of the southern third of the Arabian Peninsula?
- Which island is the largest in Asia?
- Cambodia and Vietnam
- South Korea
- Bangkok (tuk-tuks are the local motorised rickshaws used as taxis)
- 38th parallel
- The Empty Quarter
Other Asia quizzes...
> China Facts
> India Quiz Questions
> Japan Quizzes
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.