Business Quiz Questions and Answers
- Which American business magazine, with headquarters in New Jersey, was founded in 1917?
- Which company's initials were taken from ‘Boss' Hogg in The Dukes of Hazzard?
- Who founded the company that built the old Wembley Stadium, the Dorchester Hotel and Cornwall's Eden Project?
- In the UK, which class of national insurance contributions are paid by self-employed people as a portion of their profits?
- A LLC is an acronym for which business corporate structure?
- The Lutine Bell os often used for ceremonial purposes at which institution?
- Which company was initially called 'BackRub'?
- Asda became a subsidiary of which American retail giant in July 1999?
- In which sort of auction do the prices come down until the item is sold?
- One of the most effective and efficient forms of marketing is WOM, what does this acronym mean?
- Which small British company collapsed in 1990 with massive debts leading to the flight of its CEO, Asil Nadir to Cyprus?
- What does the business acronym 'KPI' mean?
- J.D. Wetherspoons
- Sir Robert McAlpine
- Class 4
- A limited liability company
- Lloyd's of London
- Dutch Auction
- Word of Mouth
- Polly Peck
- Key performance indicators
Business Questions II
- Who was made the Small Business Ambassador to the UK Government under Prime Minister David Cameron?
- The standard rate of VAT increased to 20% in 2011, what was it previously?
- Which 'dragon' made her name by turning Bombay Bicycle Club into the largest chain of Indian restaurants in the UK?
- Apple was named the most valuable global brand in 2015, which brand came second?
- Name the world's largest cosmetics company?
- Which business group owns the clothing retailers Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, and Topshop?
- Jeff Bezos had s reported wealth of over sixty billion dollars in 2016, what made him rich?
- The NASDAQ Stock Market is an American stock exchange; what does the 'Q' stand for in the acronym NASDAQ?
- Following its recent takeover, what name is DIY chain Homebase to be rebranded?
- What was founded by American Harland Sanders during the Great Depression?
- Samsung is an Asian company with headquarters in which city?
- Which American industrialist said 'A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business'?
- Karren Brady
- Sarah Willingham
- Arcadia Group
- Quotations (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations)
- Seoul (South Korea)
- Henry Ford
More business and economics quizzes...
> Money Quiz
Thank you for printing these business questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.