Welcome to our Easiest Quiz Questions Page
Visit our main Easy Quizzes page
- Which peninsular is associated with the countries of Portugal and Spain?
- Which massive nation island is off the southeast coast of Africa?
- In which country was Hitler born?
- Name the famous 1821 John Constable painting which depicts a rural scene on the River Stour?
- What is the currency of Japan?
- Who wrote the books 1984 and Animal Farm?
- The Canary Islands are named after which animals?
- Who had friends Bill Bagder, Edward Trunk and Podgy Pig?
- Name the most famous mistress of King Charles II who once sold oranges?
- How many train stations are there on a monopoly board?
- Name the Bolton steeplejack and television personality who had a keen interest in raod locomotives?
- Which country is made up of 26 cantons?
- Which sort of antelope is an anagram of gun?
- In which country would you find a statue called Christ the Redeemer close to Sugar Loaf Mountain?
- What do we call a word or phrase that reads the same backwards as forwards, e.g. madam?
- The Iberian Peninsula
- The Hay Wain
- George Orwell
- Dogs (from canine)
- Rupert the Bear
- Nell Gwynn
- Fred Dibnah
- Name the biggest ocean in the world?
- Which tiny city-state on France’s Mediterranean coast is known for its Grand Prix?
- What type of product is listed on the website Zoopla?
- What is the largest known animal ever to have existed?
- What was the first name of the Russian communist Lenin?
- Which flower inspired the William Wordsworth's poem I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud??
- Which general ruled over Spain as a military dictator for 36 years from 1939 until his death?
- Which Royal residence is located in Norfolk?
- Which city in Somerset did the Romans know as Aquae Sulis?
- What is the official language of Egypt?
- What type of vehicle is a Chinese junk?
- What common name is given to the American ten-cent piece?
- Which young German-born girl became an historically famous for her diaries written in World War Two?
- Which British county has two coastlines?
- Venezuela is in which continent?
- Pacific ocean
- Houses or real estate
- Blue whale
- General Franco
- Sandringham House
- A boat
- Anne Frank
- South America
Related quiz links...
> Simple Quiz Questions
> Kids Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these 'easy quiz' questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.