Easy Quizzes and Answers
Easy Quiz Questions
- Which British Overseas Territory and headland is located on Spain's south coast?
- St Patrick banished snakes from which European country?
- Who was nicknamed "The Maid of Orleans" and is considered a heroine of France?
- What's the name of the series of books where you have to find a character identified by his red-and-white-striped shirt, bobble hat, and glasses?
- On a graph, the horizintal axis is named after which letter?
- Which British Prime Minister had a wife called Norma?
- Anne Frank hid in the sealed-off upper rooms at the back of her father's company building in which city?
- Who in 1876 led the 7th Cavalry at the Battle of Little Bighorn?
- Which letter represents the Roman numeral for 50?
- Which country has the second largest population in the world?
- In the lyrics of the song The Sound of Music which note signifies "A deer, a female deer"?
- Name the most famous flower and landscape garden show in the UK?
- Which Italian bell tower is known for its unintended tilt?
- A group of fish that stay together for social reasons are called a shoal, but what is this group called if the fish are moving?
- There are two bones in the forearm, the radius is one, name the other?
- On what day of the week are British elections always held?>
- Which instrument found in a geometry set, made of transparent plastic, is used for measuring angles?
- Which acronym was the main security agency for the Soviet Union known by?
- What metal medal is awarded to the third-place finisher in the Olympic Games?
- A quiver is a container for holding what sort of weapons?
- Joan of Arc
- Where's Wally? (in the US and Canada, it's "Where's Waldo?")
- John Major
- George Armstrong Custer
- The Chelsea Flower Show
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- A school
More quiz links...
Thank you for printing these easy quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.