Easy Quizzes and Answers
Easy Quiz Questions
- What do we call a piece of debris from a comet or asteroid that impacts with the Earth's surface?
- What sort of revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes in early Victorian times?
- Meaning smartly dressed, complete the phrase: 'suited and...'?
- TV presenter Ulrika Jonsson was born in which country?
- Which TV character is associated with the phrase, 'I don't believe it!'?
- Which theory describes how the universe expanded?
- What word can come before income, inheritance and council?
- What name is given to the the fat of sea mammals, especially seals and whales?
- What is a poinsettia?
- Dallas is a city in which American state?
- Name the Dutch exotic dancer who was convicted of being a spy for Germany in World War I?
- In August 55 B.C., which Roman general invaded Britain?
- What name is traditionally given to the section of Westminster Abbey where writers and playwrights are buried?
- What name is given to the German bombing offensive against Great Britain in 1940 and 1941?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger was governor of which American state?
- What sort of reference book groups words together of similar meanings?
- Canada has two official languages, name both?
- In science, what name is given to a space void of matter?
- Which fortress and political prison was famous for being stormed at the start of the French Revolution?
- Kangaroos, wallabies and koalas are members of which class of mammals?
- Industrial Revolution
- Victor Meldrew
- The Big Bang Theory
- It's a plant associated with Christmas
- Mata Hari
- Julius Caesar
- Poet's Corner
- The Blitz
- French and English
- A vacuum
- The Bastille
More quiz links...
Thank you for printing these easy quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.