Welcome to our Kids Quiz 1 - quizzes for younger children
- The Statue of Liberty is in which city?
- What sort of animal is Mumble in the film Happy Feet?
- What does the word 'diminish' mean?
- Which large desert is the biggest in Africa?
- How many stars are there on the American flag?
- In which month of the year is Guy Fawkes Night?
- What does the word 'serene' mean?
- Which famous battle was thought in 1066?
- In the bible, how many wise men visited the infant Jesus?
- Calais is a port in which country?
- What does the word 'impending' mean?
- In Britian, what season comes just after the Summer? And what do American's call this?
- In the bible, who built an ark?
- Complete the helpful memory aid: "I before E, except after ...'?
- In which number Century are we now living?
- New York
- Get smaller or decrease in size
- The Sahara
- November (5th)
- Peaceful or calm
- Battle of Hastings
- Close in time or just about to happen
- Autumn. It's called 'The Fall' in America.
- 21st Century
- In which country are the Pyramids?
- Which boardgame do you place tiles with letters on them to form words which win points?
- Which occupation uses a trowel and spirit level?
- Harry Potter went to which school?
- In America they call it a sidewalk, what do we call it?
- Who wrote the book Winnie the Pooh?
- Ned Kelly was a famous outlaw in which country?
- Name the imaginary line that runs around the Earth's surface the same distance between the North and South Poles?
- Which country has an island called Sicily at its southern tip?
- Name the two planets closest to Earth?
- Which agency or organisation is responsible for the American space program?
- What word is missing at the end of this famous book title: 'The Lion, the Witch and the ...@?
- Which flower is associated with Remembrance Day in Britain?
- The Eiffel Tower is in which city?
- What is American Buzz Aldrin famous for?
- Brick layer
- A. A. Milne
- Venus (closest) and Mars (the moon is not a planet!)
- NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Being the second man to walk on the moon
Do you like our Children's Quiz?Want to help us? We'd be very grateful if you'd help our site by letting your friends know all about this page on social media. Many thanks!
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.