Lots of kids quiz questions for younger children...
Kids Quiz 1 |
Kids Quiz 2 |
Kids Quiz 3 |
Kids Quiz 4 |
Kids Quiz 5 |
Kids Quiz 6 |
Kids Christmas Quiz
Kids Quiz Questions and Answers
- What is the tallest animal in the world?
- What is the liquid inside a pen called?
- What tube do astronomers look through to see the stars?
- Who wrote the play 'Romeo and Juliet'?
- Which creature of legends is a symbol in both Wales and China?
- What are the young of frogs called?
- What is the opposite direction to north?
- Which famous ship sank on its first voyage in 1912?
- What name do we usually give to describe a single-storey house?
- Which night of the year do we associate with the historical figure Guy Fawkes?
- Which legendary reindeer had a very shiny red nose?
- Which month falls between August and October?
- Which type of Christmas tree decoration consists of thin strips of sparkling material on a long thread?
- What, having rungs or steps, can you lean up against a wall to climb higher?
- What name is given to the centre of a shooting target?
- What sort of book would you use to look up the meaning of a certain word?
- What name is given to the large wicker basket, containg food, that is often taken on a picnic?
- Which liquid food, mostly served warm, can often have tomato or minestrone varities?
- What straight edged implement would you normaly use to draw straight lines on paper?
- What long implement would you use in the water to row a rowing boat?
- How many seconds are there in a minute and a half?
- What name is given to the people that came in longboats and raided Brtiain in the 8th and 11th centuries?
- Who does Princess Fiona fall in love with?
- What tree do we get conkers from?
- What name is given to the common type of medical picture that shows your bones?
- William Shakespeare
- The Titanic
- Bonfire Night
- A ladder
- Bull's eye
- A dictionary
- A hamper
- A ruler
- An oar (or paddle)
- 90 seconds
- An x-ray
More general knowledge quizzes for kids...
> Fun Facts for Kids
> Christmas Quiz Questions
> Easy Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these children's quizzes. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.