Welcome to our Electronics Quiz Page
- Which semiconductor device is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power?
- Whose circuit laws state that the sum of currents flowing into a junction is equal to the sum of currents flowing out of that junction?
- What is defined as the amount of charge that flows past a give point, per unit of time?
- What name is given to the electrical insulating material between the metal plates of a capacitor?
- What name is given to a negatively charged electrode, as in a storage battery?
- Whose law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles approximately every two years?
- Which two-terminal electronic component conducts current primarily in one direction?
- The fourth colour band on a resister, often gold or silver, indicates the resistor's what?
- What name is given to the set of instructions executed directly by a computer's central processing unit?
- What name is given to the process of adding impurities to intrinsic semiconductors to alter their properties?
- What does the acronym BJT stand for?
- Name the semiconductor device that converts light into an electrical current?
- What was the capacitor originally known as?
- In electronics, what is an idealized or physical device that implements a Boolean function?
- The CRO is a type of electronic test instrument, what does CRO stand for?
- When a doped semiconductor contains mostly free holes it is called "p-type"; what is it called when it contains mostly free electrons?
- A LED is a two-lead semiconductor light source, what does the acronym LED mean?
- What is the SI unit of electrical capacitance?
- What name is given to a positively charged ion, i.e. one that would be attracted to the cathode in electrolysis?
- Whose law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years?
- A transistor
- Kirchhoff's laws
- Electrical current
- A dielectric
- Moore's law
- A diode
- Machine code
- Bipolar junction transistor
- A condenser
- A logic gate
- Cathode-ray oscilloscope
- Light-emitting diode
- Moore's law
> Information Technology Quiz
> Technology Quiz