- Beetham Tower, a 47-storey skyscraper, is in which British city?
- Which architect designed the Shard, an 87-storey London skyscraper?
- The Circus is a fine example of Georgian architecture in which British city?
- In which American state can you now cross London Bridge?
- Which New York skyscraper held the record for the world's tallest building for just 338 days, from 1930 to 1931?
- In which British city is there a Bridge of Sighs?
- The Monument in London commemorates which event? And give the year of this event?
- The Gateway Arch is a 630-foot monument in which American city?
- St Paul's Cathedral was designed by which English architect?
- What four presidents are featured on Mount Rushmore? And in which state is this sculpture?
- Renzo Piano
- Chrysler Building
- The Great Fire of London, 1666
- St. Louis
- Sir Christopher Wren
- Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt - South Dakota
> General Knowledge
Thank you for printing these pub quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.