Welcome to our Quiz About Games
- A table tennis table is exactly 5 feet wide; still in feet, how long is a table tennis table? (note: it is a whole number)
- Which popular Victorian children's game consists of a double-coned bobbin, twirled, tossed, and caught on a string tied to two sticks?
- Which form of billiards involves scoring points by potting balls in holes on the playing surface of the table rather than in pockets?
- Some of the games in which action-adventure video game series are set in fictional cities such as Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas?
- Sir Winston Churchill was an avid player of which 19th-century French card game for two players?
- Ruy Lopez and the Sicilian Defence often feature in which game?
- Black starts out with 181 stones and white 180, to play on a standard 19x19 board in which game?
- Which games is played on a court that features a large projection on the left-hand side known as the buttress?
- What is the name given to the drinking game in which players throw a ping pong ball across a table aiming to land the ball in a cup of beer at the other end?
- How many pieces does each player have in a game of Backgammon?
- Which board game of bluffing and trivia was created by Canadian's Laura Robinson and Paul Toyne in 1984?
- In which game does tugging on an earlobe means 'sounds like'?
- Which game of skill, currently marketed by Hasbro, derives its name from a Swahili word meaning 'to build'?
- True or false. The term Yarborough in contract bridge is used to refer to an exceptionally weak hand?
- Which sportsman presented the 1970s pub games series produced by Yorkshire Television called The Indoor League?
- In cricket, a batsman must be ready to face a ball or be at the crease with his partner ready to face a ball, within how many minutes of the outgoing batsman being dismissed?
- In which video games series do multi-colored birds try to save their eggs from green-colored pigs?
- The best-known solitaire card game is named after a region in North American, can you name it?
- Exactly, what do players shoot with a squidger, in a game governed in Britain by the ETwA?
- What board game was devised by Anthony E. Pratt from Birmingham, England, in the 1940s?
- What colour is the treble one bed on a standard dart's board?
- Which playing card company founded in 1889, has a name that can be translated as "leave luck to heaven"?
- 9 feet long
- Bar billiards
- Grand Theft Auto
- Eton Fives
- Beer pong (also known as Beirut)
- Fred Trueman
- 3 minutes (it's called Timed Out if the incoming batsman takes longer than this time)
- Angry Birds
- Winks (in the game tiddlywinks)
> Board Game Quiz
> Toy Quiz