Toy Quiz Questions and Answers
- Which toy was the first toy to be advertised on television, has remained in production, and made appearances in the Toy Story films?
- Which artificial intelligence doll is the 'everywhere’s sold out’ Christmas toy of 2017?
- What is the biggest claim to fame of George and Margaret Roberts from Willows, Wisconsin?
- Featuring 7,541 pieces, what do you build with the largest Lego set ever? (answer correct as of Christmas 2017)
- Which mechanical drawing toy was invented by Frenchman Andre Cassagnes in the late 1950s?
- In the game Buckaroo, which is the only playing piece to have a hole drillied in it? And how many peices in total are there to put on the mule?
- The name of which game is derived from the Swahili word which means 'to build'?
- Which inventor created the model construction system called Meccano?
- Name the most recognisable brand of children's crayon?
- What was the name of the little doll that was dropped from the children's television show Play School in the 1980s and replaced by Poppy?
- What was the nationality of professor Erno Rubik, the inventor of the Rubik's Cube?
- Which executive toy is a device that demonstrates the scientific principle of the conservation of momentum and energy?
- Which popular game, called Trouble in the USA, features a clear plastic 'Pop-O-Matic' die container in the middle?
- Which geometric drawing toy, that produces mathematical roulette curves, was developed by British engineer Denys Fisher in the mid 1960s?
- Which action figure's most notable feature was that it could be stretched from its original size to nearly five feet?
- What was the name of the keychain-sized virtual pet simulation game created by Aki Maita in 1996?
- Mr. Potato Head
- Luvabella doll
- Barbie's parents
- Millennium Falcon (it beats the Taj Mahal and is a bigger updated version of the original deluxe 2007 Falcon set)
- Etch A Sketch
- Cowboy hat. There are 12 pieces.
- Frank Hornby
- Newton's cradle
- Stretch Armstrong
Toy Questions II
- Richard Steiff was a German designer known for helping to create which toy?
- What is John Spilsbury, a London engraver and cartographer, credited with commercializing around 1760?
- How many columns are there in a 'Connect Four' grid?
- Which traditional toy was invented by Germany's Max Pohlig and Ernst Gottschall?
- Which strategy board game is played on a board divided into forty-two territories on six continents?
- In 2004, 'Brain Freeze' was added to which game by Milton Bradley?
- What was the brand name for the miniature die-cast zinc alloy vehicles produced by Meccano Ltd?
- Which electronic robotic toy, resembling an owl-like creature, was released in 1998 by Tiger Electronics?
- Which British fashion doll was created in 1963 as a rival to Barbie?
- What mumber does the spin wheel on the 'Game of Life' go up to?
- Which London toy shop is the oldest and largest in the world?
- The name of which game is derived from the scientific name for the Eurasian hobby bird?
- In 1966, Action Man was launched in Britain as a licensed copy of which American toy?
- What was the name of Nintendo's first handheld game console?
- Which melody is most often associated with a jack-in-the-box?
- The teddy bear
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Pogo stick (from the first letters of the names Pohlig and Gottschall)
- Dinky Toys
- G.I. Joe
- The Game Boy
- Pop! Goes the Weasel
Related toy links...
> Board Games Quizzes
> Kids Quiz
Thank you for printing this toy quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.