Our General Knowledge Pub Quizzes Page 10
Visit our main General Knowledge Quiz page.
General Knowledge Pub Quiz Questions and Answers
Pub Quiz Questions
- Jeremy Corbyn is the member of parliament for which constituency?
- Recently desceased William G. Stewart was the presenter of the general knowledge quiz show Fifteen to One - what did the 'G' stand for?
- The 1963 British film This Sporting Life is set in which northern city?
- On 9 March 1966, George Cornell was famously sitting at the bar of which pub?
- What name is given to the stick with a soft padded head that is used by artists to support the hand holding the paintbrush?
- Which sport's stadium in Dublin, Ireland, is the third largest stadium in Europe?
- What is the best known book of 17th century author Izaak Walton?
- Name Newcastle's second university - it was established in 1992?
- Who, after his death in 1966 in a caravan, was decribed by his friend Sir Billy Butlin as 'the greatest showman of our time and probably the last of the great showmen'?
- Which two South American capital cities are seperated by just 126 miles across the Rio de La Plata?
- Which English monarch died in 1603?
- Where would you find The Last Judgment by Michelangelo?
- What did television's Lovejoy deal in?
- Which company was founded in 1897 by Frederick Simms and today has its headquarters in Walsall?
- Which Shakespeare play begins with the line: 'Now is the winter of our discontent'?
- There are three ancient hills of London, Tower Hill and Cornhill being two, can you name the third?
- Islington North
- The Blind Beggar (before being shot by Ronnie Kray)
- Croke Park
- The Compleat Angler
- Northumbria University
- Billy Smart
- Montevideo and Buenos Aires
- Elizabeth I
- On the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City
- The RAC
- Richard III
- Ludgate Hill
More General Knowledge pub quiz questions...
> Trivia quiz questions
Thank you for printing our pub quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great general knowledge.