Our Free General Knowledge Quiz (Page 12)
Visit our main General Knowledge Quiz page.
Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
GK Questions I
- Which capital city is only 1 mile from the equator?
- What began on the 'Appointed Day' of 5 July 1948?
- What sort of property tax was introduced in Great Britain in 1712, during the reign of Queen Anne?
- President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker is a former President of which country?
- Which television general knowledge quiz show uses a large coin pusher arcade-style machine? And who presents this show?
- Which body of water separates the Italian Peninsula from the Balkan peninsula?
- Hartley Hare and Topov were animal characters in which British children's TV programme?
- Cockneys are said to be those born within earshot of which historic church?
- Starting with the letter 'p', what is the name of a baby puffin?
- The UK's 999 number, the world's oldest emergency call telephone service, was introduced in which decade?
- On his death in 2012, The New York Times called which author 'the writer most responsible for bringing modern science fiction into the literary mainstream'?
- Scottish chemist Sir James Dewar is best known for which invention?
- Wallpaper tax
- Tipping Point. The presenter is Ben Shephard
- The Adriatic Sea
- St Mary-le-Bow
- 1930s (introduced in the London area on 30 June 1937)
- Ray Bradbury
- Vacuum flask
GK Questions II
- What is Donald Trump's middle name?
- The symbol for which solar system planet is also used to represent the male sex?
- What is the name of the UK's national weather service that makes weather predictions?
- Which duo released the song 'Fan – Dabi – Dozi', which peaked at number 46 in the UK Singles Chart in 1981?
- What was founded in 1960, in Baghdad, by five members and is now headquartered in Vienna with 14 members?
- Which American state has a name that means 'object to which the action of the sea is directed'?
- Which primates are the world's largest monkeys?
- Name the brand of rectangular, pre-baked food toaster pastries first introduced by Kelloggs in 1964?
- Name the Guyanese born businesswoman who brought a court-case against the British government over its authority to implement Brexit?
- On the famous white signpost at Lands End, what is listed as being 28 miles away?
- Which American state, known as the 'Constitution State', is also home to Yale University?
- Which First World War poet was killed in action exactly one week before the signing of the Armistice which ended the war?
- The Met Office
- The krankies
- Gina Miller
- Isles of Scilly
- Wilfred Owen
More General Knowledge...
> Trivia quiz questions
Thank you for printing our general knowledge quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great general knowledge.