Welcome to our Animal Quizzes Page
Animal Quiz Questions
- What is eaten by a frugivorous animal?
- The 'prarie wolf' is an alternative English name for which animal?
- Which long-haired domesticated bovid is found throughout the Himalayas?
- In which country did the extinct large flightless bird the moa live?
- What is a grilse?
- How many arms and tentacles does a giant squid have in total?
- To which family does the goldfish belong?
- Where does an arboreal animal live?
- Agathidium bushi, named after president George W. Bush in 2005, is a species of what?
- What type of animal is a Suffolk Punch?
- What species of animal is a megamouth?
- What sort of animals are often called smaller apes or lesser apes?
- New Zealand
- A salmon (that has returned to fresh water after a single winter at sea)
- 10 (2 tentacles and 8 arms)
- Carp (also accept Cyprinidae)
- In trees
- Cymric, Devon Rex, Havana Brown, and Burmilla are all breeds of which domestic animal?
- Joy Adamson, of Born Free fame, wrote The Spotted Sphinx, a biography of her pet Pippa - what sort of animal was Pippa?
- What name is given to the home of the otter?
- What name are adult male gorillas known by, due to the hair on their backs?
- Name the only penguin that lives north of the equator in the wild?
- What type of animal is a marmoset?
- How many toes per foot does a camel have?
- Name the most common and well-known member of the oceanic dolphin family?
- Often linked to mermaid folklore, what's another name for the sea-cow?
- The Methuselah Mouse Prize is a competition to breed long-lived lab mice; as of 2015, what is the record to the nearest year?
- Which animal has the latin name ursus maritimus?
- Lemurs are unique to which country?
- Galapagos penguin
- Bottlenose dolphin
- 5 years (4 years, 358 days)
- Polar bear
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.