Harry Potter Quizzes with Answers
- Which actor played Hagrid in the Harry Potter films?
- Parseltongue is the language of which type of animal?
- At the end of The Half-Blood Prince who kills Dumbledore?
- Name the Deputy Headmistress and head of Gryffindor House?
- What does the 'K' stand for in J.K.Rowling?
- What name is given to the family home of Ron Weasley, just outside Ottery St. Catchpole?
- In which month is Harry Potter's birthday?
- Who is the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?
- What name is given to the deadly phantoms that guard Azkaban Prison?
- In which street does Harry lives with his aunt and uncle?
- Harry Potter has three children, two are James Sirius and Lily Luna, can you name the third?
- Which picturesque little village is the only all-wizarding village in Britain?
- How many players are there in each team in a game of Quidditch?
- Which Divination professor reminds Harry strongly of a 'glittering insect'?
- Who did Harry have his first kiss with?
- Robbie Coltrane
- Serpents or snakes
- Minerva McGonagall
- Kathleen (however, it's not part of her real name - it's her grandmother's name)
- The Burrow
- July (July 31)
- Dolores Umbridge
- Privet Drive (Number 4, Privet Drive, Little Whinging)
- Albus Severus
- Sibyll Trelawney
- Cho Chang
Harry Potter Quiz II
- Which is the second book in the Harry Potter series?
- Which Ravenclaw student, one year younger than Harry, has 'straggly waist-length dirty blond hair, grey eyes and a permanently surprised look'?
- Who is the archenemy of Harry Potter?
- What are Avada Kedavra, Crucio and Imperio collectively known as?
- Name the elusive, carnivorous species of winged horse, visible only to those who have witnessed and embraced a death?
- What is the middle name of Ron Weasley?
- In which book in the Harry Potter series do we not see Lord Voldemort?
- Quidditch is played using four balls including two Bludgers and a Quaffle - can you name the fourth ball?
- What is the more commonly known name of Gryffindor house ghost Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington?
- Nicolas Flamel is an unseen character in which book?
- What was Harry's mother's name?
- Which book follows the mystery surrounding the entry of Harry Potter's name into the Triwizard Tournament?
- At the end of the Goblet of Fire Peter Pettigrew murders which student?
- In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban which aunt does Harry accidently blow up like a balloon?
- Which Harry Potter word was added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2003 meaning 'a person who possesses no magical powers, lacking particular skills, or who is regarded as inferior in some way'?
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Luna Lovegood
- Lord Voldemort
- The three Unforgivable Curses
- The Prisoner of Azkaban
- A Golden Snitch
- Nearly Headless Nick
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (he owns the stone)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Cedric Diggory
- Aunt Marge
> Fun Facts for Kids
> Kids Quiz Questions
> Book Quiz
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.