- Trooping the Colour is held in London annually on a Saturday in June, on which parade ground?
- June has two zodiac signs, name both?
- What in the UK is celebrated on the third Sunday of June?
- Which animated cartoon character has three triplet neices named April, May, and June?
- What is June's birthstone?
- 'Seven Days In Sunny June', by Jamiroquai, is the soundtrack when Andrea and Christian meet at James Holt's party in which 2006 American film?
- In which year did June Brown first play the role of Dot Cotton, in EastEnders?
- Which historical novel begins in 1815 and culminates with the 1832 June Rebellion in Paris?
- The longest day of the year can occur on one of three dates in June, name any of the three?
- In its own country it is commonly known as the June Fourth Incident; where did this incident happen?
- In 1968, June Whitfield began her long television partnership with which actor and comedian?
- Which 1956 film adaptation of a Rodgers and Hammerstein stage musical of the same name features the song 'June Is Bustin' Out All Over'? (Hint: the film revolves around Billy Bigelow)
- The name June for baby girls in the UK dropped out of the top thousand in 1986, but in which 20th century decade did it peak at 39th?
- What takes place near Pilton in the last week of June, each year?
- What historical event happened on Tuesday, 6 June 1944?
- Horse Guards Parade
- Gemini (until June 20) and Cancer (from June 21 onwards)
- Father's Day
- Daisy Duck
- Pearl or alexandrite or moonstone (it seems to have three!)
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Les Miserables
- 20th, or 21st, or 22nd
- Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China (1989)
- Terry Scott
- 1920s (1925)
- Glastonbury Festival
- Normandy beach landings
> March Quiz
> May Quiz
Thank you for printing this quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.