Quiz about the Month of May
- What's the birthstone of May - it represents love and success?
- Which tennis Open Championship normally begins in the last week of May?
- What are the two zodiac signs for the month of May?
- May in the Northern Hemisphere is similar to which month in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Which sweetly scented, highly poisonous woodland flowering plant is the birth flower of May?
- Historically, what sort of dancing has been linked to May Day celebrations?
- Who did Queen guitarist Brian May marry in November 2000?
- 'The Third of May 1808', is a painting completed in 1814 by which Spanish painter?
- How long is the lifespan for the adult female Mayfly, Dolania americana: 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 days?
- According to a 1732 traditional saying, what should you never cast till May be out?
- What is the more common name for the Mayflower shrub?
- Theresa May was born in which town?
- Victory in Europe Day, generally known as V-E Day, was celebrated on which day in May, 1945?
- In the nursery rhyme 'Nuts in May', on what sort of morning are the nuts gathered?
- Which American federal holiday, sometimes called Decoration Day, is currently observed every year on the last Monday of May?
- The Mayflower left England for the Virginia Colony with which other ship on the 15 August, 1620?
- French Open
- Taurus (until May 20) and Gemini (May 21 onwards)
- Lily of the Valley
- Morris Dancing
- Anita Dobson
- Francisco Goya
- 5 minutes
- A clout (an old word for a piece of clothing)
- 8th May
- On a cold and frosty morning
- Memorial Day
> March Quiz
> April Quiz
Thank you for printing these 2017 quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.