Quiz about the Month of March
- What is the birth flower of March?
- Which UK Saints Day is on March 1st?
- The lives of the four March sisters feature in which famous novel?
- March is called maaliskuu in which European language?
- The March Hare is a character from which book?
- Which annual health awareness day takes place on the second Wednesday in March?
- What is the full name of the actor that won Academy Awards for Best Actor in both 1946 and 1932?
- Symbolizing courage, name March's birthstone?
- March is named after Mars; what is Mars the Roman god of?
- What's the zodiac signs for early March until March 20? And what about the sign for the latter part of March?
- On the first Thursday in March every child in full-time education in the UK is given a voucher to spend on what?
- The Ides of March is a day on the Roman calendar that corresponds to which date?
- Complete the saying: 'March comes in like a lion and goes out like a ....'?
- On the 5th of March 1946, what did Churchill warn was falling across Europe?
- 'Dear March - Come in', was a poem by which reclusive 19th Century American poet?
- On what date in March is Saint Patrick's Day?
- In British tradition, which quarter day falls on March 25th?
- St Piran's Day, held on 5 March every year, is the national day of where?
- March 1st
- Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (by Lewis Carroll)
- National No Smoking Day
- Fredric March
- Aquamarine or bloodstone
- Pisces (until March 20) and Aries (March 21 onwards)
- Books (it's World Book Day)
- March 15th
- An ‘iron curtain’ (he speaking in Fulton, Missouri)
- Emily Dickinson
- 17th March
- Lady Day
> Saint Patrick's Day Quiz
> April Quiz
> May Quiz
Thank you for printing these 2017 quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.