- Does the statue of Liberty hold her torch in the right or left hand?
- Name the most populated country in the world where everyone drives on the left side?
- Admiral Nelson lost his right arm leadiing a doomed assault on which island?
- On a standard UK keyboard, left and right brackets feature on which two number keys?
- Which comedian was famous for wearing wellington boots labelled 'L' for left and 'R' for right?
- Facing forward, is starboard the right-hand side or the left-hand side?
- In heraldry, if the term 'dexter' refers to the right, what word is used to signify to the left?
- In which sport was left-handed play ruled out in 1975 for safety reasons?
- In politics, the terms 'Left' and 'Right' were first used during which historical event?
- In The Simpsons, can you name the store in the Springfield Mall that specializes in products for left-handed people?
- Which actor plays Billy the Kid in the 1958 American western film The Left Handed Gun?
- Which British band has won Ivor Novello Awards for the songs "I'm Too Sexy" and "Deeply Dippy"?
- What do we call a remark that seems to say something nice about a person but could also be an insult?
- What does the sculpture David, by Michelangelo, hold in his right hand?
- In boxing, what name is given to the normal stance of a left-handed boxer?
- If sinistral is derived from the Latin word for 'left', which derived word from Latin would mean 'right'?
- It is British tradition at a formal dinner for which drink to always be passed to the left?
- Right hand
- Tenerife (the largest and most populated island of the Canary Islands)
- 9 and 0
- Jimmy Cricket
- Right-hand side (and port is the left-hand side)
- The French Revolution
- Paul Newman
- Right Said Fred
- A left-handed compliment
- A rock
> General Knowledge
Thank you for printing these 'right and left' quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.