Monsters Quiz with Answers
- Which 1953 American black-and-white sci-fi monster film is based on Ray Bradbury's short story The Fog Horn?
- In North American folklore, what alternative name is the hairy, upright-walking, ape-like Bigfoot known by?
- Whose reputation for cruelty inspired the name of Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula?
- In Greek mythology, which race of giants had a single eye in the center of their foreheads?
- Who portrayed Frankenstein's monster in the 1931 film Frankenstein?
- Which monster originated from a series of Japanese tokusatsu films of the same name?
- A photo supposedly taken of which creature by surgeon Robert Wilson, was published in the Daily Mail in April 1934?
- According to Greek mythology, which fire-breathing monster is usually a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that might end with a snake's head?
- The bunyip is a large mythical creature from which people's mythology?
- Which monster was killed by Hercules, using sword and fire, as the second of his Twelve Labours?
- The term 'zombie' comes from the folklore of which country?
- Which 2001 American computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios featured the voices of John Goodman and Billy Crystal?
- Which beast mentioned in the bible in the Book of Job, has come to be used for any extremely large or powerful entity?
- Which name is most often given to the fictional island that appeares in King Kong films?
- Which enormous sea monster, said to dwell off the coast of Norway, is often represented in the form of a gigantic squid?
- The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
- Vlad the Impaler
- Boris Karloff
- Loch Ness Monster
- Australian Aboriginal mythology
- Monsters, Inc.
- Skull Island
> Horror Trivia
> Mythology Quiz
Thank you for printing these pub quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.