Guess the odd one out in the series?
- Richard, James, Henry, John, George?
- Kray, Perrin, Bosanquet, Varney?
- Tortellini, Frittoli, Rigatoni, Penne?
- Androcles and the Lion, Major Barbara, Saint Joan, Waiting for Godot?
- Neil Fingleton, Paul Sturgess, Richard Bennet, Christopher Greener?
- Torquay, Newquay, St. Ives, and Falmouth?
- Guadeloupe, Reunion, Montserrat and Martninique?
- Femur, Humerus, Radius, and Ulna?
- Louisa Johnson, Alexandra Burke, Shayne Ward, and Paul Potts?
- Cubit, Angstrom, Rod, Bushel?
- Mr Bumble, Mr Bump, Mr Jelly, Mr Worry?
- Rolling Hitch, Sheet Bend, Bowline, Bunny Leech?
- Wisden, The BMJ, Gray's Anatomy, The Lancet?
- COBOL, BASIC, FORTRAN, LORAN?
- Carpet, Thresher, Hammerhead, Spinner?
- Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang, Kidnapped, Casino Royale, Moonraker?
- Bobbie, Ike Godsey, Zebulon, Jason?
- New England, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York?
- Mr Memory, Curtis James Jackson III, American States, Anastasia Steele?
- Fifth Avenue, Mayfair, Sydney Harbour, Boardwalk?
- And finally, which is the odd one out from Debrett, Carson, Pennyworth, and Jeeves?
- Henry, all the rest are the first names of The Beatles (Paul McCartney's first names is James.)
- Perrin, all real Reginalds but Perrin is a fictional Reginald.
- Frittoli was an Italian opera singer, all the rest are types of pasta.
- 'Waiting for Godot' was a play by Samuel Beckett, all the others were plays by George Bernard Shaw.
- 'Neil Bennet', all the others were once Britian's tallest men,
- 'Torquay' is in Devon, all the rest are in Cornwall,
- 'Montserrat' is a British overseas teritory, all the rest are French.
- 'Femur' is a bone in the leg, all the rest are bones in the arm.
- Paul Potts won Britain's Got Talent, all the rest won X-Factor.
- 'Bushel' is a measure of capacity equal to 8 gallons, all the rest are units of weight.
- 'Mr Bumble' is a fictional character in Oliver Twist, all the rest are Mr Men.
- 'Bunny Leech' is a fishing fly, all the rest are types of knot.
- 'Wisden' is a cricket almanack, all the rest are medical books.
- 'LORAN' is short for long range navigation, the rest are computer langauges.
- 'Spinner' is a type of dolphin, the rest are sharks.
- 'Kidnapped' is a book by Robert Louis Stevenson, all the rest are books by Ian Flemming.
- 'Bobbie', all the rest are characters from The Waltons.
- 'New England' is region of six States, all the rest are States.
- 'Mr Memory' was a character in The 39 Steps, all the rest are associated with the number 50 (Curtis James Jackson III is rapper 50 Cent, etc.)
- 'Fifth Avenue', all the rest are most expensive properties on their country's Monopoly boards.
- 'Debrett', all the rest are surnames of famous fictional butlers.
> General Knowledge
Thank you for printing these quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.