- As of September 2018, who at the age of 68, is the the oldest person to have had a UK number one song?
- Which language, an official language in Sri Lanka and Singapore, is considered the world's oldest language (at over 5,000 years old)?
- What is the first name of the oldest of the Nolan sisters?
- Name the oldest UK Prime Minister to ever have held office?
- Jeanne Louise Calment was a French supercentenarian who is the oldest confirmed person to have ever lived, what age did she reach?
- Which British museum is the world's first and oldest university museum?
- Which football player is the oldest to ever have represented England?
- The Westminster is the oldest what in the world?
- What is the title that is bestowed on the senior member of the House of Commons who has the longest continuous service?
- Which shape and colour is UK's oldest image to be a registered trade mark?
- FIFA and the English FA officially recognise which city's club as the oldest now playing association football?
- Which member of the Marx Brothers was the eldest?
- Who was the oldest in the pop group the Spice Girls?
- Which country has the oldest, continuously used national flag in the world?
- Who is the oldest ever Academy Award (Oscar) winner of Best Actor in a Leading Role?
- Tom Jones (with "Islands in the Stream" recorded as a charity single in 2009)
- William Gladstone (who was 84 years old when he left office in 1894)
- 122 (122 years, 164 days. She died in 1997 and remembers Vincent van Gogh visiting her father's shop in 1888.)
- The Ashmolean Museum, Oxford
- Stanley Matthews (aged 42. Note: Peter Shilton was aged 40, when he representd England in the FIFA World Cup Finals 3rd place play-off against Italy in 1990)
- Dog show
- Father of the House (which as of September 2018, was Kenneth Clarke)
- Red triangle (Bass Brewery's logo became the first image to be registered as a trademark in the UK, in 1876)
- Chico (birth name Leonard)
- Geri Halliwell
- Henry Fonda (aged 76 years and 317 days, for On Golden Pond in 1981)
> General Knowledge
Thank you for printing these quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.