20 Question Quiz
- A popular household pet, can you name the smallest member of the cockatoo family?
- Which dog breed is also known as the sausage dog?
- Cats have five toes on each front paw, how many do they have on each back paw?
- What was the name of the family golden labrador in television's The Waltons?
- Gerbils were first introduced to the pet industry in 1964 from which Asian country?
- Who owned Portuguese Water Dogs Bo and Sunny?
- What type of animal was Blue Peter's George, who caused a stir by going missing in 1988?
- True or false. More households in the United Kingdom own cats than dogs?
- By what name do we better know a domestic cavy?
- What breed of dog is Max, who lives with his owner Katie in the computer-animated film The Secret Life of Pets?
- Which small pet and rodent, that is primarily active during twighlight, is now only found in the wild in Chile?
- Mini Rex, Himalayan and Dutch are popular breeds of which pet?
- What name is given to any domestic cat that has a coat featuring distinctive dots, lines, stripes or swirling patterns, usually together with a mark resembling an 'M' on its forehead?
- Monty, Willow and Holly appeared in the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony, what animal breed were they?
- What type of pet was Elvis, who was owned by Detective Sonny Crockett in television's Maimi Vice?
- What name is given to a mixed-breed dog that is the cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a poodle?
- A goldfish is a member of which fish family?
- Pogona is a genus of reptiles containing several species that are kept as pets which are often known by which common name?
- Is Britain's most popular dog breed the Jack Russel, Labrador, Staffordshire bull terrier, or Yorkshire terrier?
- What name that regularly make the 'top 10 girl dog names' list in the UK, is also the common name for the popular species of aquarium fish Poecilia sphenops?
- Barack Obama or Michelle Obama
- False (n 2017/18 26% of households owned a dog, 18% cats)
- Guinea pig
- Jack Russell
- A tabby
- Pembroke Welsh Corgis (the Queen's dogs)
- An alligator
- Bearded dragons
> Dog Quiz
> Cat Quiz
Thank you for printing these 2017 quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.