- Which word, from an old English word meaning 'proclamation', means the public announcement in a Christian parish church of an impending marriage between two people?
- "Here Comes The Bride” is part of an 1850 opera called Lohengrin; who composed this opera?
- Who directed the film Four Weddings and a Funeral?
- "Get Me to the Church on Time" is a song composed and written for which musical?
- Who wrote the "Wedding March", a piece that is played at the end of many wedding services?
- Which comdedian once said, “Marriage is a wonderful invention; but then again so is a bicycle repair kit.”?
- Which actor was best man when Ronald Reagan married Nancy Davis in Los Angeles in 1952?
- What is the traditional colour of a bride's dress in China?
- How many times did actress Elizabeth Taylor get married?
- In which year did Lady Diana Spencer and Prince Charles marry? And where was the venue?
- Which American fashion designer designed Victoria Beckham's dress? And who was best man at the wedding?
- In which city did George Clooney wed Amal Alamuddin in 2014?
- What is it tradition to celebrate your 15th wedding anniversary with?
- Which actress played Gloria Cleary, an emotionally unstable nymphomaniac, in the film Wedding Crashers?
- What are ceremonies traditionally performed over in weddings at Gretna Green?
- In a tradition called mehendi, what dye is used in Indian wedding ceremonies for adorning the bride's hands and feets?
- Which Archbishop of Canterbury officiated the wedding ceremony of the Queen and Prince Phillip?
- What was the name given to the massacre in Game of Thrones as revenge for the Stark's breaking the marriage pact between House Stark and House Frey?
- In the final ever episode of Dad's Army, entitled "Never Too Old", who does Mr. Jones marry?
- A type of wide, formal tie, which is often a feature of wedding morning dress for men, is named after which sporting venue?
- Who said, “Marriage is a great institution, but I’m not ready for an institution”?
- How many times did Michael Jackson 'tie the knot'?
- Richard Wagner
- Mike Newell
- My Fair Lady
- Felix Mendelssohn
- Billy Connolly
- William Holden
- Eight times (however, to to seven men!)
- 1981. St. Paul's Cathedral
- Vera Wang. Gary Neville was best man.
- Isla Fisher
- Blacksmith's anvil
- Geoffrey Fisher
- The Red Wedding
- Mrs Fox
- Mae West
- Twice (Lisa Marie Presley, and Debbie Rowe)
> General Knowledge
Thank you for printing these wedding quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.