Where are the following places? The country is needed unless stated.
- Where is Table Mountain?
- Where in Europe is the landmark building Atomium?
- Where is The Kapellbrucke or Chapel Bridge, which is a famous covered wooden footbridge?
- Where is the Festung Hohensalzburg Castle?
- It served as a center of religious, political, and artistic life for the Byzantine world, but where is Hagia Sophia?
- Where us the 17th-century waterfront, canal and entertainment district Nyhavn?
- Where are the Mayan Pyramids of Chichen Itza?
- In which American city is the public sculpture by British artist called Cloud Gate?
- In which Asian city is the Oriental Pearl Tower?
- WHere is Iguazu National Park?
- In which American city is the Space Needle?
- In which country is the city of Dubai?
- Where is the Blue Lagoon?
- In which city is the 710-metre granite peak called Corcovado?
- In which city could you walk across the Charles Bridge?
- Where is Lake Bled?
- Where is the city of Siena?
- Where is the 8 kilometre long stretch of road called The Atlantic Road?
- Where is Mount Isa?
- Where is the city of Whitehorse?
- South Africa (Cape Town)
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Switzerland (Lucerne)
- Turkey (Istanbul)
- Denmark (Copenhagen)
- The United Arab Emirates
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil (it's the mountain that the statue of Christ The Redeemer sits on, in Rio de Janeiro)
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- Australia (it's a city)
> General Knowledge
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.