Welcome to our Witty Quizzes (Page 4)
Visit our main Fun Quiz page.
Witty Quiz Questions and Answers
- Which film superstar once said: 'I have no further use for America. I wouldn't go back there even if Jesus Christ was president'?
- What name links Barbie and Margaret Thatcher?
- In Canada whose post code is H0H 0H0?
- In 1980, who was the most famous international figure to be presented with the key to the city of Detroit, USA?
- Which name links the cliche for an average middle-class suburban street and the address of Bananaman?
- Which three locations can be seen on the side of Del Boy's van in Only Fools and Horses?
- Who once said to a huge 1977 TV audience: 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew'?
- Who created the television character Cupid Stunt, which was 'All in the best possible taste!'?
- What was created by Victor Lardent for The Times newspaper in 1931?
- How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?
- What's the least amount of countries that seperates the borders of Norway and North Korea?
- Americans call it 'saran wrap', what do we call it?
- What type of cheese is made backwards?
- Is a 'jaffa cake' a cake or a biscuit?
- What is the most common two word derogatory term for gynecomastia?
- Charlie Chaplin
- Roberts - it's Barbie's last name and Margaret Thatcher's maiden name
- Father Christmas (H0H 0H0 = 'Ho ho ho', set up to deal with the million plus letters addressed to Father Christmas each year in Canada)
- Saddam Hussein
- Acacia (Acacia Avenue and Bananaman lived at 29 Acacia Road)
- New York, Paris, and Peckham
- Harry Carpenter
- Kenny Everett
- Times New Roman typeface or font
- Once (the next time you would be subtracting 10 from 90)
- One (Russia)
- Cling film
- A cake (as established at a 1991 VAT tribunal)
- Man boobs
Quiz Questions II
- 'Tsantsas' is a process of doing what by the Jivaroan tribes of the Amazon rain forest?
- If someone from Glasgow says 'geez a winch', what does he want from you?
- On average, how many people can you fit into an empty phone box?
- In which well known toy or game would you find 'Cavity Sam'?
- Which Hollywood sex symbol has the middle name Tiffany?
- In a famous play, which fictional characters last words are 'Floreat Etona' (may Eton flourish)?
- What was first put onto paper in The Elephant House?
- What does a crudivor eat?
- What colour bow does Donald Duck wear?
- London's Jonas Hanway was ridiculed for carrying what item habitually in the eighteenth century?
- In 1894, The Times newspaper estimated that by 1950, London would be 9 feet deep in what?
- Where would you find the 25 kilometre high Olympus Mons?
- How many paintings did Vincent Van Gogh sell in his lifetime?
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of what?
- Shrinking human heads
- A French kiss
- One. After that, it isn't empty!
- Operation (the patient is nicknamed 'Cavity Sam')
- Richard Gere
- Captain Hook (from the play Peter Pan)
- Harry Potter (The Elephant House is a cafe in Edinburgh)
- Raw food
- An umbrella
- Horse manure
- One - to his brother
- Long words
Back to the fun index...
> Fun Quizzes
Thank you for printing these witty quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.