Back to our
Hard Quizzes main page
Difficult Quiz Questions and Answers
- What is the most common surname in France?
- What does the Mongolic word 'dalai' mean, as in Dalai Lama?
- Claudia Johnson, the former 'First Lady of the United States' and wife of Lyndon B. Johnson was best known by which two names?
- Which famous American was born in Duluth, Minnesota, in May 1941?
- What is a qirt?
- Who played the character Charlie Sage in Carry on Sergeant?
- What did American architect Walter Burley Griffin design in Australia?
- The Curse of Scotland is a nickname used for which playing card?
- As of 2015, who is the Member of Parliament for Mid Bedfordshire?
- Captured in North Vietnam, American POW Jeremiah Denton repeatedly blinked his eyes in Morse Code during a forced 1966 television conference spelling out what word?
- In Eastenders, The Queen Victoria pub is at the corner of Albert Square and which street?
- Which musician was born Philippe Pagés in Paris in 1953?
- Which film actor was the most decorated American soldier in World War Two?
- Branded the 'eternal Booker bridesmaid', who was shortlisted five times for the Man Booker Prize between 1973 and 1998 but never won?
- What is ziganka?
- Lady Bird
- Bob Dylan
- A whip or riding crop
- Bob Monkhouse
- Nine of Diamonds
- Nadine Dorries
- Bridge Street
- Richard Clayderman
- Audie Murphey
- Beryl Bainbridge
- A Russian country dance (accept dance)
- Which movie was John Wayne making when he won an Oscar for 'True Grit'?
- Which musical includes the line 'Yes, I remember it well'?
- What was the first novel ever written on a typewriter?
- Which Oxford college did Margaret Thatcher attend?
- Which is the world's smallest flightless bird?
- Prior to Tony Blair, who was the last serving prime minister to have a child in Downing Street?
- What is the name of the tube station featured in Eastenders?
- Which British DJ wrote the theme tune to Big Brother?
- In which modern country is the ancient city of Bukhara?
- What is the shared surname of the children in Enid Blyton's Famous Five series?
- Ajaccio is the capital of which European territory?
- At which film festival does the best picture recieve the Golden Bear award?
- If feline is cat-like what is ranine?
- In music, how is Shawn Carter better known?
- Which country witnessed an 'orange revolution' between 2004 to 2005?
- Rio Lobo
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- John Russell
- Walford East
- Paul Oakenfold
More difficult quizzes...
> Hard Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these difficult questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.