People Quizzes | People Quiz II
People Trivia Questions and Answers
- Princess Diana was born in which village with a royal connection?
- What is American anthropologist Ann Dunham's biggest claim to fame?
- The Playboy Mansion was the home of which magazine founder?
- What was Margaret Thatcher's middle name?
- Which former MP for Bethnal Green and Bow is the niece of the advice columnist and doctor Miriam Stoppard?
- Why did Sally Ride become famous?
- Who is the wife of Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence?
- Which actress has been married to Warren Beatty for more than 20 years?
- In which American state was music legend Elvis Presley born?
- Which trade was a well known hobby of Sir Winstin Churchill's: (a)bricklaying, (b)carpentry, (c)plastering, or (d)landscaping?
- Who is Richard John Bingham better known as in the UK?
- Who had the middle name Rolihlahla?
- What do the initials in A. A. Milne stand for?
- What nationality is Elton John's husband David Furnish?
- Which place links Paula Radcliffe, Ringo Starr, Roger Moore and actress Gina Lollobrigida?
- Sandringham (in July, 1961)
- She is Barack Obama's mother
- Hugh Hefner
- Oona King
- The first American female in space
- Princess Anne
- Annette Bening
- Lord Lucan
- Nelson Mandela
- Alan Alexander
- All have lived or live in Monte Carlo, in Monacco
- Who is infamously linked with the address 10 Rillington Place?
- Who was Mary Ann Todd married to?
- What does the initial 'O' stand for in O. J. Simpson?
- Why was deceased British actor Christopher Greener's biggest claim to fame?
- What is the first name of former American President Jimmy Carter's wife?
- Who married Sonji Roi in 1964, Belinda Boyd in 1967, Veronica Porsche in 1977, and Yolanda Williams in 1986?
- In which European capital city was Mother Theresa born?
- Who did American Anne Frances Robbins become better known as?
- Who won the 1990 Nobel Peace Prize?
- What was the occupation of Chesley Sullenberger?
- In which country was Florence Nightingale born?
- Who founded the company Harpo Productions?
- John Christie
- Abraham Lincoln
- Orenthal (James)
- He used to be Britain's tallest man - a record he held for 40 years
- Muhammad Ali
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- Nancy Regan
- Mikhail Gorbachev
- Airline captain (also an aviation safety consultant)
- Italy (in the city of Florence!)
- Oprah Winfrey
Thank you for printing these peopl trivia questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.