Poland Quiz Questions I
- What is the currency unit of Poland?
- Polish-born Mariusz Pudzianowski is a five-time winner of which title?
- Name the longest river in Poland?
- What did Lech Wałesa win in 1983?
- Name the second-longest mountain range in Europe?
- Which famous Polish composer was born in the village of Zelazowa Wola in March 1810?
- Which Polish-British writer wrote Nostromo?
- What did Karol Wojtyla become in 1978?
- Which astronomer first formulated a model of the universe that placed the Sun at its center?
- In 1999, what organisation did Poland become a full member of?
- Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Poland’s first prime minster after World War II, played what instrument to a world class standard?
- Ludwig Zamenhof created which artificial language?
- The World's Strongest Man
- Nobel Peace Prize
- Carpathian Mountains or Carpathians
- Frederic Francois Chopin
- Joseph Conrad
- Roman Catholic Pope (John Paul II)
- Nicolaus Copernicus
Poland Quiz Questions II
- Which chemical element is named after Poland?
- The Polish flag has two equal horizontal bands, which colour is top?
- Set in Rome, name the most famous book of author Henryk Sienkiewicz?
- In which month of 1939 did Germany invade Poland?
- Main Square can be found in which Polish city?
- Countess Maria Waleska was the mistress of which historical figure?
- In which year, did Poland join the European Union?
- What was the name given to Adolf Hitler's first Eastern Front military headquarter in Poland?
- Bialowieża Primeval Forest in Poland is home to Europe’s heaviest land animals, what animals are they?
- Name Poland's principal seaport?
- Polonium (Po)
- Quo Vadis
- Wolf's Lair
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.