Welcome to our Sea Quizzes Page
Sea Quiz Questions and Answers
- The Gulf of Ob is the world's longest estuary; can you name the sea into which it flows?
- The Great Barrier Reef is located in which sea?
- The Aegean Sea is located between which two countries?
- Which South Pacific Sea is situated between Australia and New Zealand?
- Kinneret or Lake Tiberias is a body of water better known by what name?
- Which body of water separates the Italian Peninsula from the Balkan peninsula?
- The Russian port of Vladivostok stands on which sea?
- The River Danube empties into which sea?
- Which sea includes the Gulf of Bothnia?
- Name the largest sea in the world?
- The Sea of Marmara is an inland sea entirely within the borders of which country?
- Which city is the largest settlement on the Timor Sea?
- Which sea represents the south area of the Bay of Biscay?
- Which shipping forcast area is situated between Sole and Trafalgar?
- The Kara Sea
- The Coral Sea
- Greece and Turkey
- The Tasman Sea
- The Sea of Galilee
- The Adriatic Sea
- Sea of Japan
- The Black Sea
- The Baltic Sea
- The South China Sea
- Darwin, Australia
Sea Quiz II
- Can you name the smallest and shallowest of the five Oceans?
- Can you name the largest port on the Tyrrhenian Sea?
- The Cayman Trough is the deepest point in which sea?
- The Gulf of Aden connects which two seas?
- Which former Olympic host city is located on the Black Sea coast?
- Which channel of water separates Madagascar from mainland Africa?
- The city of Mecca is approximately 50 miles inland from which sea?
- Which marginal sea of the Arctic Ocean is located north of the Northwest Territories, Alaska, and the Yukon?
- Which is the only sea in the world not to have a land boundary and is bounded by four currents?
- Which sea channel connects the Irish Sea to the north with the Celtic Sea to the southwest?
- Which gulf is the northernmost part of the Ligurian Sea?
- Which sea, that takes its current name from a Dutch navigator, was known by Russians in the Middle Ages as the 'Norwegian Sea'?
- Which sea has the world's second biggest barrier reef, the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef?
- Which straight provides the only sea route from the Persian Gulf to the open seas?
- The Arctic Ocean
- The Caribbean
- The Arabian Sea to the Red Sea
- Sochi (hosted the XXII Olympic Winter Games)
- The Mozambique Channel
- The Red Sea
- The Beaufort Sea
- The Sargasso Sea
- St George's Channel
- Gulf of Genoa
- The Barents Sea
- The Caribbean Sea
- Strait of Hormuz
See geography links...
> Countries Quiz
Thank you for printing these geography questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.