Visit our main Kids Quiz Page
General Knowlege Questions I
- Can a tortoise crawl out of its shell?
- In fiction books, who did Dr. Watson help to solve crimes?
- Who is the patron saint of Ireland?
- What do you get in the air when water boils?
- On what part of your body would you find your bicep?
- In which city is the football ground Old Trafford?
- What is the name of the famous orangey coloured bridge in the American city called San Francisco?
- What colour do you put before whale to make the name of the largest animal in the world?
- Complete the name of the story by Hans Christian Andserson: 'The Ugly...' what?
- What is Popeye's favourite food?
- Which European country looks like the shape of a boot on a map?
- What type of insect is a cabbage white?
- Can you name the largest desert in Africa?
- What is the capital of Russia?
- Sherlock Holmes
- St. Patrick
- It's a muscle in your upper arm
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Blue whale
- A butterfly
- Sahara Desert
GK Questions II
- Nelson Mandella was president of which country?
- How often do we get a leap year?
- What do the RSPCA protect?
- Name the world famous tennis tournament played on grass in London every year?
- How many legs does a tripod have?
- Which duke is married to the Queen?
- How many hours are there in a day?
- Which big country is closest to New Zealand?
- What is the name of the skirt-type men's garment traditionally associated with Scotland?
- If you bought 3 lollipops at 10 pence each, how much would you spend?
- In the nursery rhyme, who had lost her sheep?
- What 'R' is a small carpet?
- South Africa
- Every 4 years (one day is added to the year)
- Animals (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)
- Duke of Edinburgh
- 30 pence
- Little Bo-peep
See more kids quiz links...
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.