Visit our main Kids Quiz Page
- How many months of the year have 30 days?
- In which street does the British Prime Minister live?
- Name the most famous nurse of Victorian Times who improved care for wounded soldiers?
- What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
- Pharaoh is the title given to the rulers of which ancient country?
- Which Italian city is famous for its leaning tower?
- What is the nickname for the bell of the clock at the Palace of Westminster in London?
- How many years are there in a millennium?
- What sweet food made by bees using nectar from flowers?
- Name the school that Harry Potter attended?
- In the nursery rhyme, who sat on a wall before having a great fall?
- Which big country is closest to New Zealand?
- 4 - September, April, June, and November.
(A good memory aid is the verse: Thirty days has September, April, June, and November. All the rest have thirty-one, Except for February alone, Which hath but twenty-eight days clear, And twenty-nine in each leap year.)
- Downing Street (Number 10)
- Florence Nightingale
- Big Ben
- Humpty Dumpty
Children's Quiz Questions
- 'Stars and Stripes' is the nickame of the flag of which country?
- Who does (the animated character) Princess Fiona marry?
- Which planet in our Solar System is known for having a ring?
- Which country can you see when directly looking over the sea from The White Cliffs of Dover?
- What is the name of the Australian stick or toy that is designed to come back to you when thrown?
- What is the name of the Lion in The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe?
- How many wives did Henry VIII have?
- From what tree do acorns come?
- What is the top colour in a rainbow?
- What colour are Smurfs?
- United States of America
Children's Quiz Questions II
- What is the capital of England?
- How many days are there in a fortnight?
- In Jungle Book what kind of animal is Baloo?
- Name Batman's crime fighting partner?
- What is the name of Peppa Pig's brother?
- What type of animal is Bullseye in the Toy Story films?
- How many days are there in June?
- What was the name of the monk in the Robin Hood legend?
- What form of aerial transport does a witch favour?
- Who was created by Gepetto the woodcarver?
- Friar Tuck
More kids trivia links...
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.