Back to Triva Quiz main page.
Trivia Quiz Questions I
- What word, meaning the person in charge or the boss, comes from the Japanese for 'squad leader'?
- Who is the only honouree with five stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- Which best selling children's novel by American author E. B. White was first published in 1952?
- What name is given to a triangle whose sides are of unequal length?
- The fuppence was a silver coin worth four pence that was discontinued in 1856, what was its better known name?
- What was the London address of the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes?
- What is the collective noun for a group of Rhino?
- In which movie would you hear the line 'Stop calling me Shirley'?
- What did RMS stand for in the ship's name RMS Titanic?
- Which organ in the human body produces insulin?
- The Watchtower magazine is produces by which society or group of people?
- The bombing of which Basque town is considered one of the first raids on a defenceless civilian population by a modern air force?
- Gene Autry
- Charlotte's Web
- 221b Baker Street
- A crash
- Airplane or Airplane II
- Royal Mail Ship
- Jehovah's Witness
Quiz Questions II
- Whose enemy is Cut-Throat Jake, captain of the Flying Dustman?
- What berries is gin flavoured with?
- What links Jean-Paul Sartre and Le Duc Tho?
- The extinct Elephant Bird was native to which island?
- The Calypso Deep is the deepest part of which sea?
- Which Spanish city has the most high-rise buildings 'per capita' in the world?
- Emilio Marcos Palma (born 7 January 1978) is known for being the first person born where?
- In which city is Harvard University?
- What does a spermologer collect: (a)trivia facts, (b)beer mats, or (c)fossilised insects?
- What is President Barack Obama's middle name?
- The Bodleian Library is in which city?
- Name the national flag carrier airline of the Netherlands?
- What is the literal latin meaning of trivia?
- In 2012, who resigned as Conservativethe MP for Corby to spend more time with her family in New York City?
- What did Edward Chad Varah found in 1953?
- Who wrote Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Puss in Boots and The Sleeping Beauty?
- Captain Pugwash
- Juniper berries
- Both have refused Nobel Prizes
- Mediterranean Sea
- Cambridge (Massachusetts)
- Trivia facts
- Three roads
- Louise Mensch
- The Samaritans
- Charles Perrault
Thank you for printing these trivia quizzes. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great trivia quiz questions and answers.