Welcome to our Easy Trivia Page
Visit our main Easy Quizzes page
Easy Trivia Questions
- Which king was the father of Queen Elizabeth II?
- What is the common name for the disease rubella?
- Which English monarch was nicknamed the Virgin Queen?
- Pudsey Bear is the mascot for which charity?
- The Jefferson Memorial is in which American city?
- What is the name of the traditional afternon 'rest period' taken in Spain?
- How many stars are there on the American flag?
- What is the name of David Cameron's wife?
- What does a 'stitch in time' save?
- What is James Bond's secret agent number?
- How many feet are there in a yard?
- Which colour would you associate with the EasyJet logo?
- What science is the study of the Earth and the rocks of which it is composed?
- ‘Bertie Bassett’ is associated with which sweets?
- How many edges does a cube have?
- King George VI (6th)
- German measles
- Elizabeth I
- BBC Children in Need
- Washington D.C.
- Liquorice Alsorts
Easy Trivia Questions
- How many people are there on an English jury?
- Which supermarket chain would you associate with George clothing?
- How many squares are there on a chess board?
- Where would you find the Sea of Tranquility?
- On what everyday item would you find 'Decus Et Tutamen' inscribed?
- In The Tour de France the rider with the lowest aggregate time and hence the leader of the race gets to wear what colour jersey?
- Which classic comedy is set in Walmington-on-Sea?
- Name the three primary colours?
- What is the name of the Royal Airforce's famous aerobatic display team?
- In books or television, who leaves his house at 52 Festive Road to visit a costume shop where he is invited by a fez-wearing shopkeeper to try on a fancy-dress costume?
- Which award has the motto 'For Valour' on it?
- According to the well known proverb 'all roads lead to' where (HINT: It's a capital city)?
- 'War Cry' is the newspaper of which organisation?
- What is the name of Japanese rice wine?
- The mosquito bite is associated with spreading which deadly disease?
- On the moon
- Pound coin
- Dads Army
- Blue, red and yellow
- Red Arrowa
- Mr Benn
- The Victoria Cross
- The Salvation Army
> Simple Quiz Questions
> Kids Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.