Welcome to our Alter Ego Quiz Page
Alter Egos Quiz I
- To help with stage-shyness who invented the alter-ego Sasha Fierce?
- Jo Calderone is a fictional male alter-ego created in 2010 by which pop star?
- Baron Cohen's Admiral General Aladeen was the dictator of which fictional republic?
- What was the full name of Dr Henry Jekyll's alternative personality?
- In the movies, who is the alter ego of Daniel Hillard?
- The Scarlet Pimpernel is the alter ego of which fictional historical character? And who wrote the book?
- Who assumed the persona of washed-up Vegas entertainer Tony Clifton?
- Miley Stewart is the fictional teenager living a double life as which recording artist?
- Chris Gaines is a fictional rock star persona created as an alter ego by which musician?
- Sacha Baron Cohen's Borat is from which country?
- Clark Kent worked as a reporter for which newspaper?
- In films, which crime-fighting superhero does shy bank clerk Stanley Ipkiss become?
- Which character off the sitcom Friends occasionally uses the alter ego Regina Phalange?
- Which singer decided to shed her wholesome image in 2002 and referred to herself as Xtina?
- Lady Gaga
- Republic of Wadiya
- Edward Hyde
- Mrs Doubtfire
- Sir Percey Blakeney. Baroness Orczy
- Andy Kaufman
- Hannah Montana
- Garth Brooks
- Daily Planet
- The Mask
- Phoebe Buffay
- Christina Aguilera
Can you give the alter egos of the following fictional characters from comics and TV?
Alter Egos Quiz II
- Peter Parker
- Steve Rogers
- Diana Prince
- Linda Danvers
- Dick Grayson
- Tom Riddle
- Anakin Skywalker
- Bruce Banner
- Diego De La Vega
- Bruce Wayne
- Billy Batson
- Penrod Pooch
- Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot
- Eric Wimp
- Captain America
- Wonder Woman
- Lord Voldemort
- Darth Vader
- The Hulk
- Captain Marvel
- Hong Kong Phooey
> Cartoon Quizzes
> Television Quizzes
> Book Quiz
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.