Back to Triva Quiz main page.
Good Trivia Questions and Answers
- In which American state would you find the cities of Topeka and Wichita?
- Which county is the birthplace of Thomas Hardy, who used it as the principal setting of his many novels?
- Which Asian country became the leading exporter of uranium in 2010?
- Which creature features in the 1991 art work by Damien Hurst titled The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living?
- Which industrial Welsh coastal town was named after the patrons of Margam Abbey who were also relatives of a pioneering photographer?
- Charles Ingram made headlines by cheating on which trivia quiz gameshow in 2001?
- In which sport would you perform a 'randolph'?
- Where is the only place in the world you can find the lizard-like tautara?
- In which country was the world’s first female Prime Minister elected in 1960?
- Lee Marvin won the best actor Oscar for what 1965 film?
- What was the forename of Mrs Beeton, of household management fame?
- What is France's equivalent of Britannia?
- A shark
- Port Talbot
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
- Cat Ballou
- If feline is cat-like what is ranine?
- What is the first name of the film director daughter of Francis Ford Coppola - she directed the film Lost in Translation?
- Which club was notoriously associated with Sir Francis Dashwood in the 1750s?
- What does a gricer photograph?
- Who was the first actor to appear on Time magazine?
- Which cartoonist created The Simpsons?
- The Laing Art Gallery is in which British city?
- Which supermarket chain began life as a 1946 grocery store in the German city of Essen?
- The Latin motto Auxilio Divino, which means by Divine Aid, is the motto of Sir Francis Drake, but is also the motto of which English county?
- In which country is the bridge over the river Kwai?
- Which word can you put after friend, lord and war to make another word?
- In which twentieth-century decade did the composers Holst, Delius and Elgar all die?
- A stock market crash in 1883 provoked whom to give up stock broking and paint full-time?
- Name the only Channel Island to have a working railway?
- Sofia (Coppola)
- The Hellfire Club
- Charlie Chaplin
- Matt Groening
- Paul Gauguin
More great trivia links:
Thank you for printing these trivia questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great trivia and answers.